1. Apply primer and/or foundation as usual.
2. Apply a shimmery, translucent white shadow on your brow bone and along the inner side of your eye.
3. Apply a black shimmery shadow all over your lid and crease - I'm using a cream based shadow. Extend it beyond your eye as far as you are comfortable with.
4. Apply a dark red/wine colored shadow to the outer half of your eye lid, angling it towards the inside of your eye.
5. Using an angle brush, line your eye staring about a quarter of the way in away from your inner eye with a bright red shadow. Extend it beyond your eye as far as you extended the black shadow earlier.
6. Line your eyes, upper and lower lashes, with black eye liner and apply mascara.