Monday, January 9, 2012

A Taste of Things to Come

Looking back on all of the concerts that I have been to and looks that I've created using some simple makeup techniques over the last few years...I can't help but wish that I had thought of starting a blog sooner. After all, the next time someone asks me about something, I can just send them here for information and/or pictures.

Anyway, this blog will be pretty simple. I plan on posting reviews of any and all future shows that I go to (hopefully with pictures) as well as what my make up for the event will look like.
Ideally, I will also be including pictures of my makeup as I do it along with what you need to do to accomplish a similar look and a list of the products that I use.

First show since starting this should be on Friday. Here's to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment